The Process Start to Finish
Having a Real Estate Appraisal performed is not as easy as just looking online. There is a process. If you assume that looking online at any of the numerous online sites that claim to give you a value estimate is accurate, Think again. We at What’s it Worth Appraisal Services have outlined the process below for you:
1) Contact us so that we can determine your need and the scope of work that will be required.
2) Log in via our “ order an appraisal as a guest (homeowner, private party, realtor) or Client (for recurring ordering) and enter all details on the assignment via the order form. This ensures we have all details needed (This order form platform will allow you to follow our progress on your order)
3) Set up an appointment for the physical inspection of the home so that we can begin the process of data collection. This is not similar to a home inspection rather a visual inspection of the interior and exterior of your home for the appraiser to obtain all the information needed to begin the report.
4) Research & Analysis: Once we have completed the inspection we will then begin the Research and Analysis of the market and all other items that will pertain to your need. This includes market conditions, location, GLA, sales within the area, external factors, motivations, and more.
5) Completion of Report and Delivery via Email or our embedded order link. Once we have completed your report we will deliver it via Email in a PDF format or send you a link to your report whichever you prefer.
6) Post delivery follow up. This allows us to answer any questions you may have regarding the report.